If you answer "Yes" to any of the below questions, please call our office at (651) 406-8100.
In addition to the above health check, please also note a few key precautionary measures we are implementing in our office for your safety.
- Temperature checks will be administered
- Parents will be offered the opportunity to stay in their car while we treat their child to improve social distancing in our office
- Our Team Members continue to diligently maintain a sterile office, following Universal Safety Precautions for Infection Control and sanitizing our common area spaces hourly
- Team Members with direct contact during aerosol procedures are required to wear reusable face shields in addition to standard face masks
- Patients will be spaced out in treatment chairs where possible